This tankless electric water heater differs from a conventional storage type mini water heater. It does not store hot water. Instead, water is heated instantaneously as it flows through the unit. The powerful heating elements are activated by a flow switch as water is drawn from a main water faucet connected to the appliance. Due to the absence of stand-by loss, the mini has greater energy efficiency than storage type water heaters. The unit are incorporated with multi-safety devices and will continuously supply hot water if the faucet is open.
Besides, the unit has the following features :
- Tankless, instantaneous heating for on demand hot water, No pre-heating, No stand-by heating loss, energy-saving.
- High strength ABS splash proof casing, stainless steel heating element.
- Compact appearance and unlimited supply of hot water.
- Easy installation, heater can be installed above or under sink. Power cord and plug are equipped
- Easy operation, the heater provides hot water with constant temperature.
- Micro-computer control, adopting patent heating technology. Water is completely separated from electricity by multi-layers of composite Nano insulation material.
- Over temperature protection: when the outlet water temperature reaches or over 65°C, the appliance will avoid getting scalded and will start to work automatically while temperature drops to a certain degree.
- There is a built-in pressure relief valve at the water outlet to prevent explosion.
- There is overheat protection, dry-heating protection, electricity leakage protection function.
Single point supply:
- Wash basin
- Sanitary facilities in commercial buildings
Warranty: 30 months
Made in China
|Min water flow to activate unit||1.5L/min|
|Rated current||30.4 A|
|Min wire size||4 mm|
|Start pressure||0.02 - 0.6 MPa|
|water flow ratio||6.3 M\L|
|Temp setting arrange||30°C-55°C|